Saturday 17 April 2010

A Woman


I am the embodiment of the common thread of female consciousness.
My joy, my creativity, my sorrow and humility extend to the world.
I feel the rejoicing and the rejection.
My compassion extends to those in torture and suffering.
My gratitude grounds my being when I realize how fortunate I am as a woman.


We have been mistreated and trodden upon.
We have been worshipped and loved.
We are being sacrificied to this day, yet we are receptacles of creation.
We have been taught to fear men.
We have learnt to love them.
Beyond our masculine and feminine identities we are of one essence.
We are all in potentiality...
One Love ♥

~SiriSat

"Love is a ladder,
It starts with one person,
it ends with the Totality.
Love is the beginning,
God is the end."

~OSHO

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us