Sunday 4 November 2012

Coming to Our Senses

What is it we need to know at this time of Conscious Awakening?

Can we "let go?"

 We have been taught that by aquiring knowledge we will be successful...
Yet in order to understand self realization we are asked to drop all that the mind has absorbed... as though emptying ourselves to become a divine receptacle.

By focusing on thoughts and images that represent the very nature of our existence... we may enter a new state of awareness of all that is...

Begin by identifying yourself with the abstract... feeling the intricate patterns of your energies... constantly changing and evolving..... Relax....
And prepare to meditate and experience the senses...
 Entering your Inner Temple.


 
 
 
 
 
 
  *Creative Meditatión of the Senses*
 
* My Soul lives in the temple of my body...
 My Body abides in the temple of the Earth...
 My Mind contemplates the Beauty of Nature´s Wonders...
 Nature is the great temple for all souls to share, dance and celebrate.
* My eyes are the windows that reflect the outer and inner beauty of Existence..
 Through the gift of Sight I behold colour, form and dimension...
* To Breathe is to inhale all Life into my Being..
  The scent of fresh air brings Joy to my senses...
  Touch offers me the gift of physical Love and
   Oneness to become a bringer and giver of Life itself...
*  I listen to the Song of the Universe in my heart...
      Receiving and celebrating with others the blessing
       of communication through my voice...
* I taste the richness of the fruits of the Earth..
  The sweetness of the nectar... 
And the fresh, energizing salt sea of my Awareness..
*  I bathe in the waters of my rebirth..
   My senses are fully awakened and ready.

 * At this very moment in the Now I celebrate the gift of my Existence... 

* This Joy expands through my Heart Centre and connects me with the roots of the Earth.

* Mother wisdom holds me and nurtures me in a deep embrace...
 Giving me the power and courage to arise as an Empowered Light Being. 

Peace be within -  Namaste -

 --SS--